In this Episode of The STRONG Life Podcast, Episode # 10, I interview 9 year NFL veteran, John Welbourn, the founder of CrossFit Football and Power Athlete HQ.
As expected, we dig deep into what it takes to Live and Lead with a Strong Mind, Strong Body & a STRONG Life.
Here’s Just some of what we discuss in this episode of The STRONG Life:
– Intro QnA with your truly on the differences between training adults vs training athletes at The Underground Strength Gym
– How did the idea for CrossFit Football start?
– What BIG lesson was learned from 9 years in the NFL?
– The lifestyle John lived in The NFL & how it mirrors Real Life when focusing on getting shit done!
– How to use CrossFit Football programing to attack your weak points
– Does bodybuilding have it’s place in training for sport & Football?
– How to tweak your Football workouts & nutrition to pack on more muscle & more size.
– An Inside look at John’s CrossFit Gym, CrossFit Balboa, and how he operates the training and creates the atmosphere towards success
– How your ego can either hurt you or help you as a Coach and / or Lifter
– What John says to people when they say “Your gym is too expensive for me”
– How does John organize his day for success while running multiple businesses, being a family man, training hard and making it all work.
– What is the ONE big thing that separates a successful business and a non successful business?
– What 2 books does John recommend you read?
– What question does John wish I asked him and What the hell does it mean to be Presidential??!!
There is MUCH more in this STRONGCast episode with John so check it out on the video below or Click HERE to listen on iTunes.
Please drop us a 5 Star review on iTunes (HERE).
We’re on our 10th episode and your support is HUGE.
BIG Thank You!
Live The Code 365,
Connect with John Below: