QnA: Staying Passionate, Conjugate Method
For Wrestlers & Distance Running Workouts
I had a blast crushing this QnA for my Instagram friends.
Here's the questions I answered / topics I cover:
- Staying Passionate about everything I do
- Training high school athletes and middle school athletes at the same time
- My thoughts on the Conjugate method for wrestlers, when is it applicable, when to use bands & chains, confusion on what IS the conjugate method
- Occlusion training
- Training around a shoulder injury and balancing a workout without the use of pushing movements
- Thoughts on training with kegs and avoiding the circus acts of crazy exercises on the internet
- Thoughts on excuse makers vs action takers
- Gym memberships of today vs the early 90s
- My almost violent experience working in a pizzaria
- Training cross country runners in the weight room
- Dealing with haters
- What podcasts am I listening to on the regular?
- Strength Training & Mindset to build up to a 5 Mile Run
Hope you enjoyed this episode.
Here's a throwback episode with Powerful info.
Follow me on Instagram to catch the next QnA Opportunity.
Live The Code 365,