Stew was at the forefront of getting quality information on the web back in the last 90s and still kicks ass today!
We talk candidly about Life and Lifting and I also crush an intro on living the Simple Life along with some powerful life and lifting lessons that I have picked up on this past week that you are sure to love.
In STRONGCast # 11, here is what we talk about:
- What books and movies have I recently watched that have influenced my life AND lifting lately
- What it took for Stew to get to BUD/S and become a Navy SEAL
- How did Stew train when he was at The Naval Acadamy
- Why are there traditional bodybuilding exercises inside of Stew's Navy SEAL Fitness books
- How does Stew break down the year of training in accordance with the various seasons and weather changes
- What is "THE X Factor" that makes or breaks people through BUD/S, SEAL Training and other tough life events
- Can you teach mental toughness
- How does Stew Smith train today in his 40s to stay strong, tough and healthy
- During SEAL deployment, which countries had tough soldiers that inspired Stew to train harder AND smarter
- What are the 2 BIG mistakes BUD/S & SEAL Candidates make when prepping for the training
There is plenty more in this STRONGCast with Stew Smith, a Navy SEAL veteran, talking about having a Strong Mind, Strong Body & STRONG Life!
Please drop a comment below with any questions / comments.
Would LOVE your support if you could share this episode and go to I Tunes HERE and drop us a 5 Star Review!
Live The Code
Connect with Stew: