If you haven't done so yet, can you please do me a solid:
1) Subscribe to STRONG Life Podcast on iTunes HERE - even if you don't listen via iTunes, this helps the ratings & helps me spread the word of STRENGTH to more people
2) Leave a review on iTunes HERE - even 1 quick sentence will be a BIG help
Marty Gallagher is also quite a mentor to me, he lives a simple life, has lived and continues to live the ways of health, raw powerlifting and a STRONG life. He has NO interest in the shortcuts, the fads and the gimmicks, and of course, this is because he KNOWS that results in strength don't cut from shortcuts, fads and gimmicks.
I've spent time learning from Marty through countless e mails, phone calls and even in person. His outdoor gym based in his backyard shed is like heaven. Only a die hard lifter would agree with me.
The lifters Marty has coached are still legendary in the iron game. In this episode we discuss how they trained, his philosophy on training and life and much more.
In this episode we also discuss the following topics...
- The Simple Man Lifestyle
- Training methods & program design methods
- "Old School" strength methods vs the methods of today
- Creating Inspiration as a writer
- The Reason WHY you need to make exercise harder, not easier
- The basics of proper nutrition, intermittent fasting, cardio and more.....
- Inspiring & Educational Stories from his days Coaching the Dominant USA Powerlifting Team
Click HERE to Listen on iTunes
Resources Mentioned In This STRONGCast:
Please drop your comments / questions below.
Live The Code 365
Get 1 of The Most Awesome Books On STRENGTH Here