I get busy again and finish off the workout and give you the low down on what it REALLY takes to get strong and how you can build muscle.
Plus, you can see that I get BUSY because I am sweatin’ buckets after my workout!
In a nut shell, so you can see my workout, here is how it all went down:
1) warm up with movement prep, soft tissue work, indian club training, bands, abs
2) Barbell Military Push Press: 2 heavy sets
3A) dips 2 x max
3B) mixed grip chins 2 x max
4) 1 Arm dumbbell row (Kroc Rows) 130 lbs x 25 reps ea.
5A) dips 2 x max
5B) bent over shoulder raises 2 x max
5C) Dumbbell Cheat Curls 2 x 8-10 reps
Later that night I worked the sleds, prowler and did some running and ab work.
Just another day in the office, Kids!
If you wanna join me on the quest to adding muscle and getting animal strong, then Click HERE.
PS: Some Upcoming Events & Awesome Stuff you don’t wanna miss with me:
1) The Underground Strength Coach Mentorship / Certification: November 14th, Click HERE
2) New Underground Strength Training Articles HERE
3) The Book I am Reading Right Now & So Should You, HERE