Sorry! Registration Is Closed.
Click HERE to be Notified the Next Time We Open Registration!
Become a Certified SSP Coach & Learn How to Transform Weak Athletes into BEASTS, Grow a 6 Figure Business, & Ultimately, Change YOUR OWN Life.
If you are constantly seeking self improvement as a Coach so you can better serve your athletes then you've come to the right place.
I firmly believe that great Coaches are always in search of the slight edge; constantly seeking ways to improve their knowledge in training and business because as I always say, "Good enough is the death of Greatness."
And of course, as a Coach, you are consistently challenging your athletes, pushing them to get better. If we expect greatness from our athletes, then first & foremost we expect greatness from ourselves. That is where The SSPC Cert comes into play, giving you the opportunity to learn the proven training methods I have been using for 20+ years to build BEAST athletes with a successful training business.
Since 2008 I've been consulting with and certifying coaches from all around the world. I've worked with Coaches who range from the private sector to the University sector of all levels (D3, D2 and D1 Coaches) as well as Naval Special Warfare, The FBI and more. Now is your opportunity to learn these trusted and proven methods from anywhere in the world, no matter where you live.
NOW, More Important than Ever Before in the Strength & Conditioning Field.....
You must be Armed with the Most Effective Training, Business & Communication Skills to Stay at the Top of Your Game.
You Need Business Knowledge to Balance Your Training Knowledge because the Only Guarantee in our field is that there are NO Guarantees.
With The SSPC Cert, you Will Learn Exactly how to Thrive as a Strength & Sports Performance Coach in Today's World.
Below is a break down of how things are going to work with The Online SSPC (Strength & Sports Performance Coach) Certification.
Module 1: Introduction to The SSPC Cert and Building Athleticism
Module 2: Art of Coaching + Programming Athletic Warm Ups
Module 3: Live Training Session with Voice Over breaking down in detail the entire training session with our athletes ranging from middle school to high school and college.
Module 4: In Depth Program Design
- Program Design | Training large groups at a high school vs private sector smaller groups
- Getting athletes, coaches and parents to trust / building "buy in" early in the coaching relationship
- Standing out as a private facility vs other large training facilities
- Organizing Training / program design during the various times of the year (in season, post season, pre season, off season)
Module 5: Live QnA Recording on Training & Business
- Systems for training different age groups / athletes of various abilities
- Business Systems to keep you organized & to help you grow your business
- Preventing Coaching Burnout
- Creating a schedule for yourself to maximize your health, personal time & the success of your business
Module 6: Assessments & Programming
- The various assessment models / methods used while training athletes of all ages / levels
- Addressing injuries and helping athletes train around bumps and bruises in season
- Acquiring the mindset of a GREAT Strength Coach
- Understanding, addressing and coaching the intricacies of athletes who perform at high levels in sports yet mediocre in the weight room and vice versa
- How to effectively incorporate individualized programming in a group setting
- Adjusting training & understanding the role that stress plays in an athlete's life
Module 7: Sprint & Speed Training / Program Design with Guest Coach, Mike Guadango
- Sprint Training for high school athletes vs adults
- Implementing hill sprints
- Implementing resisted / weighted sprints via various sleds
- Lessons learned from Charlie Francis
- The High Low Method for programming sprints / speed training
Module 8: Speed Training Prep / Warm Ups, Plyometrics & Speed Program Design with Zach & Mike Guadango
- Warm Up / Prep before Sprints / Speed Training & Plyometrics
- Proper Mechanics in Sprinting
- Common Mistakes in Speed Training & How to Avoid Them
- Acceleration / Deceleration Drills
- Combination Drills for Athletic Development: Jump Variations combined with Sprints
- Speed Training QnA with Mike Guadango
Module 8B: Speed, Medicine Ball & Power Training
- Outdoor Training for Speed, Agility & Power
- Implementing & Blending Athletic Training into an Overall Training Plan
Module 9: Athletic Warm Ups, Plyometrics & Jump Training
- The cornerstone of training athletics is their ability to display their strength & power
- Use these warm ups and plyometrics to build athletes up safely so they can get the edge over the competition
- You can use these speed & agility methods to run your own speed camps to boost the growth of your gym and the success of your athletes
Module 10: Dumbbells, Kettlebells & Barbells for Sports Performance
- Most training programs are limited to barbells, dumbbells and bodyweight. Not with The SPPC Cert!
- Learn how to blend a variety of training methods and training tools together to keep your training exciting and effective for athletes.
- Discover our step by step blueprint for progressing and regressing athletes according to their age and experience. This allows you to maximize results for all your athletes ranging from youth the high school, and from college to adults.
After completing ALL of your modules, you will have your Final Exam:
Part 1 ==> Multiple Choice Exam
Part 2 ==> Practical Exam where you film yourself coaching someone else / others through specific SSPC exercises and standards. ALL instructions are explained in depth.
You will also have access to your Bonus Materials, explained below.....
11 Modules with 8+ Hours of World Class Sports Performance and Business Information.
"To Learn firsthand from Zach was surreal. His Passion, Drive & Knowledge are Unmatched....."
- Joshua Beeler / Certified SSPC
"This was my first ever big in person education purchase so I was definitely a bit nervous about not just the price, but the whole trip in general. However, you and Mike were so passionate, kind and down to earth it made the whole experience entirely worth it."
"I've attended a number of seminars and certifications over the last decade and none of them have provided the transparency with their methods, detail in their content, or support for their coaches that Zach does in the SSPC Certification."
"The knowledge I came away with was game changing. And thank you for taking me out of my comfort zone with some of that speed, agility, even front squats with that form and hang cleans. I'm pretty damn sore today!"
BONUS: Valued at Over $500
The Business Bonus Alone Will Pay you back for a LIFETIME.
My job is to give you the tools to succeed as a Coach, whether you are in the private sector, coaching at the collegiate level (D3, D2, D1) or working for another company / organization.
Most Coaches struggle with the business side of things but you will NOT have to go through the struggles that other Coaches go through.
Bonus #1 ($500 Value): Recordings of The Garage Gym Godfathers Business Seminar w/ myself and Joe DeFranco
- This was a FULL day Business seminar with myself and Joe DeFranco where we share our proven business models which have kept us thriving in business since the early 2000s. MANY people who teach the business side of things no longer own a gym or actually never owned a gym!
"There is No Excuse not to budget this into Your Plans ...."
"It always seems like somehow every time I am looking for an answer during these times, I keep coming back to Zach...."
"Everyone was there to get Better & Help each other...."
Simply One Idea from The SSPC Cert can & will Completely Change Your Business, Career and Life!
Discover the Blueprint for Changing Lives & Building a Thriving 6 Figure Strength & Conditioning Business.
Upon Successful completion of The Online SSPC Cert, You will receive The SSPC Certificate (this will be emailed to you).
Running a Business & Coaching has Changed Dramatically through the Years
The way I coach today has changed through the years (I began coaching in 1995) and quite dramatically through these recent years. Along with running a warehouse gym, the business side of things has changed as well.
Coaches at the collegiate level have seen and experienced the volatility / lack of job security and so now more than ever before, college coaches MUST learn the business side of things, not just coaches in the private sector. Nothing is guaranteed at the college sector.
My buddy always tells me, "The only guarantee in college / professional strength & conditioning is that there are NO guarantees." That is an unfortunate truth and so you must be able to count on yourself first & foremost.
ALL Strength Coaches Must Learn to become their Own CEO
Looking at the private sector today compared to yester-year, the mindset of athletes and parents is different and with "Strength Coaches" on every other corner of every town, you do have "competition". You must learn how to thrive in a crowded marketplace while staying true to your core values. You will learn exactly how to do so at The SSPC Certification.
The Underground Strength Gym has had staying power because we focus on changing lives first & foremost. Success is NO accident. I look forward to sharing all of my training and business experiences with you so you can "plug and play" this system into your own.
You Will Learn the Proven Training Methods & Business Model to Help Your Business THRIVE
Our athletes often begin training with us in middle school or the early years of high school. They continue training with us until college, and then they return during every college break.
We are able to experience this type of loyalty from our athletes because our training methods and our genuine relationships truly changes lives. We don't need all the fads & gimmicks that the others "experts" are peddling. That is NOT what works for long term success.
Many of our athletes train with us for 6 or 7 years before going to college. You can't achieve that with poor training methods and poor communication skills.
The Skills you'll learn with The SSPC Cert will give you the tools you need to Transform Your business into a Long Term Success Machine.
You need systems in place, both for yourself and eventually, for your Coaches, which you will learn during The SSPC Certification.
- How to train an athlete on day 1 and progress them through your training
- How to communicate with parents and other coaches properly and effectively (the wrong communication will put you out of business)
- How to train athletes in your own gym, a place you're renting from or without a gym (outdoors, sports camps, etc).
- How to train athletes in groups while individualizing for them and giving them exactly what they Want AND Need.
- Learn how to adjust training for different age groups, different sports, different times of year (in season, off season, pre season, etc)
With so many fads and gimmicks out there, it's time to give yourself the training and business tools you need to take your passion and truly earn a living from it.
Looking forward to seeing you soon at The SSPC Certification!
To Register for The Online SSPC Cert,
Registration Ends on July 17th
After you register, an email will be sent to you with all details to log in. Please check Your junk folder if you don't see anything or email Zach directly.
Refund Policy: There are no refunds for not completing or failing to pass The SSPC Certification.