Date: Saturday, September 8th, 2018
Time: 8 AM - 4 PM
Location: The Underground Strength Gym
202 East Main St
Manasquan, NJ 08736
Parking: CVS or ACME
We are Located BEHIND Kenny's Auto Garage
Matt & Zach will be talking Sports Performance / Strength & Conditioning during this 1 Day Seminar.
- How to implement the 3 Powerlifts for Performance & Assessment
- Assessing an Athlete's Readiness for the Barbell Lifts & Reverse Engineering via weak points
- Using the Warm Up for Assessment and Preparing the athlete both mentally and physically
- How to implement Conjugate Style Periodization for Athletes to maximize performance and reduce injuries on and off the playing field
- Properly Training Athletes According to Training Age & Chronological Age
- The differences in organizing training plans for athletes at the collegiate level vs private sector
- Jump Training / Speed Training in the Weight Room that Carries over to Sports & Performance on the Job
- Medicine Ball Training for Explosive Power
- Odd Object Training for Athletes, Military, LEO and First Responders.
- Program Design Methods + Observe (or Train With) the Saturday Morning Training Group at The Underground Strength Gym
- Organizing training to ensure long term success for the athlete and / or yourself by avoiding the common mistakes that cause injuries, burn out, frustration and lack of results.
- QnA at the End with Zach & Matt. Have ALL your questions answered & YOU choose the topics (Training, Business, Injuries, etc)