Dear Combat Athlete / Coach,
If you think we're not going to turn this page into some hyped up, full of BS sales letter, sorry, not here.
Here's The REAL TRUTH...
Jason C. Brown & I have been training combat athletes & athletes of all sports since our very first days as Strength & Performance Coaches over 10 years ago.
Our combined knowledge is well over 20 years of training combat athletes & coaches from the various combat arts: Football, Wrestling, Judo, BJJ, MMA, Muay Thai & Boxers. We want to share our knowledge with YOU.
We've seen countless mistakes, experienced these mistakes ourselves and in the process we've also seen countless athletes miss out on their opportunity to become the best they can become. This just isn't fair to the athletes.
As a Coach, You MUST Push For Greater Knowledge And You MUST Find A Way To Learn As Much As Possible To Help Your Athletes Achieve Their Maximum Potential
The 'Training For Gold Seminar" is going to cover our TOP information & training methods to help you maximize your success as a Combat Coach or Combat Athlete.
The more knowledgeable you are, the greater your chances of success become. The confusion that is running rampant in the world of Combat Strength & Conditioning is unfortunately out of control and dangerously ineffective, even at the highest levels of competition.
And, if you think this information doesn't apply to you because you are not fighting in a cage or on the mat, think again.
ALL athletes and coaches can AND will benefit from these unique and powerful training methods. See for yourself, what Martin Rooney says when asked if his style of training was JUST for MMA Fighters.....
When, Where & What?
On Saturday, March 10th, at The Underground Strength Gym in Edison, NJ, JCB & I will take you through our most powerful training methods so you can literally “steal" them and apply them for your own as soon as you get back to training.
** There is also a special Bonus included for those who take action and are serious about improving their knowledge **
Topics / Areas to be Covered Are:
- Combat Specific Warm Ups, Flexibility, Mobility & Prehab Methods & Protocols
- How to Asses Combat Athletes During Warm Ups to Properly Apply Training Intensity
- Kettlebell Training for Combat Athletes: Basics will be introduced for newcomers & reviewed for those with Kettlebell experience. Intermediate and Advanced Kettlebell Drills for developing “Special Strengths" will be taught.
- Bodyweight Training for Developing Special Strengths in Combat Athletes: Starting Strength, Explosive Power, Strength Endurance & Speed Endurance
- Explosive Medicine Ball Training for Upper, Lower & Full Body Power
- Appropriate use of Underground Strength Methods using odd objects such as Sandbags, Kegs, Tractor Tires, Battling Ropes and Stones.
- How to Maximize various “conditioning" methods specific for combat athletes while addressing the fallacies and dangerous conditioning methods that are literally killing your chances of maximizing your combat specific conditioning for your combat sport.
To ensure you have a strong understanding of the “What, How & Why" we will utilize “mini workouts" to teach you hands on and allow you to experience the power of these methods with short workouts.
This seminar is a hands on seminar so show up ready to train.
We will NOT break for lunch so bring plenty of water and small snacks. You can expect to train AND eat like warriors on this day.
After the seminar ends we will grab a strong meal afterwards right next to The Underground and we can do added QnA while we enjoy our meal.
The Details of The 'Training For GOLD! Combat Seminar' are Below.....
Date: Saturday, March 10th, 2012
Time: 10 AM - ?
Location: Underground Strength Gym
160 Talmadge Rd
Edison, NJ 08817
** Same Parking Lot as Apollon Gym **
NOTE: This Seminar is limited to the FIRST 12 who sign up.
Both Coaches AND Athletes are welcome to register, there is NO prerequisite in training knowledge or skill to attend, only an open mind and a burning desire to learn.
Your Investment: $247
Bonus: Attendees will receive a One Year Membership to http://UndergroundInnerCircle.com ($ 197 Value)
Commitment Policy: There will be NO refunds for this seminar if you are unable to attend or decide to cancel. Please only register if you are serious and fully committed to attending.
FAQS For Training For GOLD Seminar
1) Will CEU's be given for this seminar?
Yes, There will be CEU's available for you if you need them for your organization. We will e mail these to you IF you need them and request them.
2) How old do I need to be attend? What if I am a high school athlete and under 18?
You must be 18 or older to attend. If you are under 18 your parent / guardian must sign your liability / waiver form for your participation. If you AND your parent plan to attend then each must sign up separately for the seminar.
3) What if I am not a wrestler, mma fighter, etc? What if I play Baseball or Run Track & Field? Will this seminar help me?
Most Coaches would say NO, but they are wrong. This seminar WILL help you as you will learn how to utilize these methods to apply them directly to your sport. You will also have opportunity to ask ANY question as we go.
These training methods have been successfully used on ALL athletes, proven and battle tested with sports such as Baseball, Swimming, Basketball, Volleyball, Various Track & Field Events, Field Hockey, Ice Hockey, Rugby.... you name the sport, it's likely we've trained these athletes with the methods you're about to learn.
4) I'm new to training in combat sports, is this seminar going to be too advanced for me?
We're going to take you through warm ups that progress you from beginner to advanced. We'll incorporate various versions to challenge you according to your own physical preparation levels.
Regarding exercise technique, we will ALWAYS assume the exercises are new to ALL, we will break down technique so we can all execute each movement with maximum safety and results
The mini workouts will also include varied levels according to YOUR physical preparation levels.