[youtube width="640" height="360"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpLOvY_MVcs[/youtube]
A few things come to mind on Father's Day.
By no means is this anywhere near an all encompassing list.
By no means does this make me a perfect Dad, far from it.
The gist is that I am always striving to become better.
Things to do on Father's Day:
1) Remember that the day is NOT all about you. It's about how lucky you are to be a Dad. Tell the right people how lucky you are and how much you love them.
2) Do something that makes you stronger. Yes, that means to train and lift something heavy, even if it's just one exercise, lift something heavy. Your family needs you to be strong in mind, body & spirit.
3) Pick one thing that you really need to improve upon in your life that will in turn give your family a better life.
4) Start writing your goals. I always have a note pad handy in various places (Office, Car, Gym) and write down my goals for life, lifting, business, etc. I also write down the action steps I will take and need to take to achieve success. Review these goals and action steps daily, then, DO it.
5) Stronger & Better Than Yesterday. Every day have the goal to be better. Improve at work, improve in training, improve your health, etc. Every day that we don't improve we lose that day. For EVER.
6) Say I Love You. You can never say this enough. When you say it, mean it, LIVE it.
The 6 things above are not from me to you, as I stand high and might on my soap box. These are also things I will be doing, side by side with you, working harder to improve as a father, husband and a MAN.
My fellow Dads of Underground Strength Nation. Please add your "Things to do on Father's Day" in the comments section below.
Live The Code
PS: Seriously. As a Dad, stay connected with me, let me train you week after week, month after month via The Underground Inner Circle. When you sign up (Less than 10 bucks a month) I hook you up with 12 Kick Ass Gifts. Click HERE For More Info.