There’s running a business and then there’s the fire in your heart that has NOTHING to do with your business.
Here’s some intense thoughts on:
- The athletes I train / don’t want to train
- The influence Louie Simmons has had on me
- Inspiration from the upcoming documentary, Westside vs The World
- Finding a Way to Run a Business Doing ONLY What You Love
- Would I still train athletes if I won the lottery?
The more I do what I do the more I realize I am WAY less an “entrepreneur” than people peg me to be.
Sometimes the best path you can take is the one that is chosen for you, not the one you choose.
Live The Code 365,