STRONG Life Podcast Ep. 143 with Dr. Tom Incledon.
WOW, Mind blown in this episode and a part 2 is already in the making because we have MUCH more to talk about.
BIG thanks to my sponsor, https://IntekStrength.com
Use Code zach100 for 10% discount!
Here’s what Dr. Tom and I discuss in this episode:
– WHY is There such a dramatic increase in cancer & obesity through the years and decades since our 70s and 80s childhood?
– How does the environment and the soil effect our health, even if we are living off the land, farming our own foods?
– How do organisms in your body effect your health?
– What does Tom think about today’s over abundance of technology and how it relates to the abundance of injuries we see in athletes nowadays
– The story of Ed Coan deadlifting almost 800 lbs with no belt and what Tom learned from THE GOAT of Powerlifting
– Is The Keto Diet a fad? Is it a blanket statement to suggest Keto is the best thing for cancer patients?
– How and why does Dr. Tom recommend we train our brain FIRST, especially in our “older years”?
I wish we had more time but we were both on a time crunch so you’ll have to standby and while waiting, leave us a 5 start review on iTunes 🙂