STRONG Life Podcast ep. 207 with Pete Bommarito!
This podcast is PACKED to the gills with awesome info!
Pete and I discuss all things strength, speed and athletic performance as well as the business aspect of being a GREAT Strength Coach.
This will get you fired up whether you're a Coach or not because remember: SUCCESS LEAVES CLUES!
Here's just some of what we cover in this episode of The STRONG Life:
- What sports did Pete play in high school
- How important is mentorship in the Strength & Conditioning field, especially when you are entering the field
- What experience in high school hurt Pete's athletic performance that Strength Coaches MUST understand today, especially during the puberty phase of athletes
- Training the middle school athlete & explaining Pete's Reverse Periodization Model
- Why Pete has been saying The warm up is dead
- How did Pete start Bommarito Performance in Florida + what are the KEY reasons for why his 2 facilities are located where they are (This is Crucial if you're Looking to Start a Performance Facility or looking to Move your Facility)
- How Pete develops relationships with local coaches, parents & community members to help bridge the gap with education and grow the business
This is a great, GREAT episode that should fire you up as a Coach or anyone who desires greater success in any chosen field.
Enjoy the show!
As I said in this episode of The STRONG Life, do some research on your own to learn from Pete. As a Coach, you must constantly attack your learning and knowledge. If you're not getting better as a Coach, then how can you expect your athletes to get better?
You must Lead from the Front & Live The Code 365.
Strength & Performance Coach Resources: