STRONG Life Podcast ep. 271. HERE WE GO!
This is a POWERFUL episode so I am sure you'll want to listen to this episode multiple times!
Brought to you by Sorinex.
In this episode, Joe and I discuss the following topics:
- The Art of Coaching. The fine details, the little nuances that separate good coaching from GREAT Coaching.
- How we handle parents in the gym / parents requests when training athletes.
- Experiences we have had with bad coaches that showed us what we NEVER want to do or become as Coaches ourselves.
- Stories, memories and lessons learned from our close friend and brother who recently passed away, THE GURU.
- LIFE LESSONS that we've experienced as we've gotten "Older" that now guide us towards more balance, better health, more free time and longevity as a Strength Coach in the private sector.
- Joe and I discuss areas of improvement that we are working on in business AND life.
- Joe and I share our new business product, the recordings of our business seminar; Garage Gym Godfathers; Details HERE
BIG thanks for listening and supporting the show!
Your Support Keeps me Going!
START HERE! Zach's FREE Strength Training Courses & the Best Newsletter
SSPC Certification - Get Certified as a SSP Coach; Change Lives Doing What You Love & Grow Your Strength & Conditioning Business
NOTE: The Garage Gym Godfathers Seminar is a BONUS for those who go through The SSPC Cert.
It will be available HERE until the end of August for purchase, after that, it will only be available for Certified SSP Coaches.