STRONG Life Podcast ep 386
In this episode I was a guest on The NHSSCA Podcast
Details at https://NHSSCA.us
Training high school athletes has been something I began in late 1995.
The intricacies of coaching high school kids changes from private sector to public high school sector where the groups can be 60-90 kids.
We get into the weeds of all these details and the various ups and downs of each position.
This episode is brought to you by:
The http://SSPCoach.com - The SSPC Cert is Open.
Strength & Sports Performance Coach Certification
7 days FREE Online Training HERE - Gladiator STRONG
FREE Strength Training Courses - http://ZachStrength.com
Topics covered / discussed are:
- 20+ Years of Lessons in Training Athletes in High School, College & Private Sector.
- What I like more / less in the 3 different sectors of Strength & Conditioning?
- Lessons learned from Louie Simmons and the importance of getting athletes to raise their GPP levels and work hard.
- The problem with athletes today and why we see excessive injuries plus how we can fix this issue!
- Why paying for my knowledge was so instrumental in my success as a Coach and business owner.
- The process in writing my latest book, IRON JOURNEYS.
Please continue to share these episodes and leaving 5 star reviews! THANK YOU!
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Spotify Podcasts
Until the next time!
Live The Code 365,