Another QnA Episode here on STRONG Life Podcast # 78.
I crush The QnA from my Instagram and of course, the topics vary from training to a lil' business to some LIFE.
Some of the topics / questions I cover and answer are:
- What would be the ONE piece of equipment I would use if I could Only choose 1?
- How big is each Underground Strength Gym & what tips can I share for starting a warehouse gym, proper size of the first location and the difference in my 2 locations
- The best marketing tool for Strength Coaches?
- Strength Training for traditional Martial Arts?
- Mental Toughness - is it REALLY that important & what to do for the athletes who don't have any toughness?
- My thoughts on Olympic Lifting shoes?
Another opportunity to learn!
My advice to you:
- Be aggressive in your learning. #AlwaysAWhiteBelt
- Open your mind, do NOT be a slave to the things you see on the internet.
- Question what I say and test it ALL.
- Drop the ego and LEARN. Never feel as if you already know everything you need to know.
The only thing you have to lose is your weakness.
The power behind these QnA episodes is I get to answer what is truly important to you. As you evolve, The STRONG Life Podcast will evolve.
These QnA episodes keep me grounded and connected to YOU. I do NOT want to get "Hollywood" on you and only connect with people who you can't relate to.
What's important to you is important to me.
Simple Kinda Man.
Live The Code 365,
Resources Mentioned In This Episode: