Here it is, part deux of the contest prep.
Lots of trash talking so it's getting fun!
Lots of questions flying in, so I answer them below:
- can girls enter? Absolutely, I never discriminate. This is for anyone, it doesn't matter who you are, where you live, etc.
- can we go underhand? I am almost going to say yes, but, let's keep it as uniform as possible and stick to overhand style
- Is Mike Roussell better looking than you? Hells NO people, come on, no need to ask questions when we already know the answers 🙂
- Who has more hair on their head, you or Joe DeFranco? Dudes!! Listen, I can grow hair on my head faster than a Chia Pet on steroids, I choose the buzz because I love the simplicity. If I water my head my shiz grows like a weed!
- Who is Mike Guadango and will he enter the pull up challenge? Mike has several nick names: 1) "The Asshole" and 2) Mr. Box Jump - he has been talking trash via his translator, Joe DeFranco
- Can I perform pull ups "in the hood", using street signs, stop lights, etc? Absolutely! Rock out your pull ups anywhere. If you get nabbed by the police, mention the name Mike Roussell and you are sure to get arrested. Don't say I NEVER warned you....
- Can we have a weight class so the light guys don't kill the big guys? Over and under 200 lb category? Wow, great question, this can definitely happen. Let's see some more comments regarding an upper and low weight class and we'll roll from there.
Well, I feel I am getting REALLY good at trash talking, I will definitely improve in this area along with my pull ups.
Post your comments below, let us know if you're in or not.
Let's hope the Bartendaz crew doesn't jump in because then we're all gonna get smashed!
PS: This Friday, 10 AM EST, we will open registration for 'the Lost Secrets of Strength Development' seminar and it will be on Joe DeFranco's site. First 20 get in, so book mark this page:
PPS: If you aren't getting strong enough, fast enough, you better check this out by clicking HERE.