This is part STRONG Life Podcast and part mini series on featuring a few our Underground Strength Coaches.
You might be saying to yourself, "Hey, Zach, WTF does this have to do with ME!? I am not a Coach."
Like all the things I write / speak about it, this has to do with being successful. Success leaves clues. Pay attention to Coach Gags and HOW he lives. Then, apply it to your own IF you want to be successful at your career path and life in general.
To dismiss this information is to show your lack of desire to kick ass in life. I have ZERO interest in communicating with those who have average ambitions.
So, by now you've decided, you're either in or you're in the way. If you're IN.... ALL IN, continue reading.....
The first in this "mini series" of Underground Strength Coach Success stories is with THE guy who has attended more USC events than anyone else. It started for him at age 22, signing up for the Cert in a time when most others his age could care less about "following their passion".
A few things that REALLY stood out when chatting with my boy, Coach Gags:
- Gags attended his first cert at age 22, he was working in a public school and working as a trainer at another gym while coaching Football and Wrestling (He NEVER said "I'm too busy" or came up with other popular excuses)
- Gags attended EVERY EVENT I held, both training AND business events.... He did Level 1, 2, 3 and 5 million! ha ha He seriously kept attending every seminar. He would learn, help coach others and would constantly inspire himself to go next level in his mindset and actions.
- His success took time, but, it REALLY hit home for him and momentum began building when he truly stuck to HIS passion (NOT everyone else's passion).
- Gags pursues excellence! He is not into being average. He hosts seminars at his gym and is never settling for his current state of success. He knows that investing in his knowledge brings about a greater return of LIFE success, NOT just financial success.
[youtube width="640" height="360"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8K7QDtZiGQ[/youtube]
Here are 2 videos, going from Gags' early days inside a wrestling club, training athletes during the wrestling clubs' off hours and then a current video, where gags transformed to a focus on powerlifters in his warehouse gym.
Check it out:
[youtube width="640" height="360"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEo1F2Tkwt0[/youtube]
[youtube width="640" height="360"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNHkb6oRgEc[/youtube]
My Notes and feedback regarding Coach Gags:- Success is EARNED. You don't deserve shyt unless you EARN it. That means it takes some seriously HARD work, investing in your education all the time, not just when you're starting out.
- NEVER stop learning.... EVER. Pursue Excellence.
- Your biggest success begins when you stop looking at what everyone else is doing and start paving your own path. Until then, you will not fully believe in yourself. If you don't believe in what you're doing, no one else will.
- Invest. Invest because it makes you better and it inspires you to be more of an action taker. Remaining stagnant is the ultimate way to stress yourself and feel like shyt.
- Do You! (Buy that book on audio) - Gags LIVES this to the T!
Coach Gags' Resources: