I say it all the time and I can not emphasize this enough....
You MUST surround yourself and engage with battery chargers, NOT battery drainers.
On Monday, Dan Goodman (Co Owner of Varsity House Gym) traveled down to The Underground Strength Gym of Manasquan with his Head Coach, Adam Menner.
We trained, talked business, shop and LIFE. I wanted Dan to take a birds eye view of my business as we work on the next strategy of growth & impact for my various businesses:
- The Underground Strength Gym
- The STRONG Life (Seminars, Brotherhood Group, Live Events, etc)
It was a powerful, educational and inspiring day!
Here's some training footage from our morning together:
After Seeing this video, I didn't realize how loud I get when I am training with other friends. I get Fired UP!
That brings me to the points I want to share as to why you should get around battery chargers and avoid the battery drainers like the plague.
5 Reasons to Surround Yourself with GREAT People for GREATER Success & LIFE
- Your creativity goes through the roof when you're around other enthusiastic people. The energy breeds more energy. Battery drainers exhaust you physically and emotionally.
- If you're like me, super busy, then you are often doing things alone. Being a 1 man Army gets exhausting. You also hit a wall with your creativity. You need someone else, whether it's 1 person or a group, giving you feedback, giving you a different point of view.
- Accountability. When you have other people in your group, you feel accountable to them. You don't want to let them down, hence, you not only follow through, you also follow through much faster and end up cutting deadlines in half.
- Time Collapsing. Ed O'Keefe wrote the book on this, which essentially means, you will learn from others and achieve more in 1 year than you could achieve in 10 years or even a lifetime if you continue to go at it alone.
- THREE Things are needed in a Mastermind Group or Alliance, according to Napoleon Hill: Friendly, growth-oriented, and willing to share information.
So, what's on the horizon for us?
Here's a quick run down of how I will consolidate all my info and start our STRONG Life Brotherhood.
Feel free to reach out with questions....
Live The Code 365,