As of this article / podcast being posted, I have listened to this Bonus podcast with Al Vermeil and Josh Bryant 4 times! Yes, it is THAT GOOD!
This STRONG Life Bonus was given to me by Josh Bryant who interviews Al Vermeil and I gotta say, this interview was not only inspiring and educational, it was refreshing!
There are MANY times where I am just fed up with the BS of the fitness industry and the strength coach industry. Too many people worried about likes and reposts instead of focusing on the athletes. Too much hype that doesn't actually reach other people / athletes, it only reaches more strength coaches.
This is NOT some back patting game.
It's about learning to be a GREAT Coach.
So dig in and get your learn on!
Listen and share with friends!
Here's just SOME of the topics covered in this STRONG Life Bonus:
- Conditioning tests used from college to pro athletes
- Plyometrics & Sprinting
- Olympic Lifting & why it's crucial for athletic development
- The difference today in athletes vs yesteryear & how this changes the way we need to prepare athletes
- Mindset as a Strength Coach
- Success as a Strength Coach
- Using sleds / resistance for sprinting
- Plus MUCH more!!
My goal is to connect with Al and interview him myself for The STRONG Life Podcast!
BIG thanks to my buddy Josh Bryant for allowing me to share this on The STRONG Life Podcast.
You can listen to my interviews with Josh HERE, they are AWESOME!
Live The Code 365,