In this episode of The STRONG Life Podcast I wanted to share some tips in overcoming obstacles after I came across a YouTube comment.
I also want you to read the quote in the photo above, by Helen Keller, and think about it for a minute or two before you go ahead and listen to the latest STRONG Life Podcast.
You will better understand what we're about to get into here:
There are 5 Critical Steps I discuss in this episode on overcoming obstacles in your life.
The 5 Critical Tips to Overcoming Obstacles Quickly:
1) Rebound from setbacks quickly. Focus on making progress / Focus on the doors that are open, NOT on the doors that are closed. You can control over how you respond to anything that happens to you.
[youtube width="640" height="360"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufUY6DzE4ig[/youtube]
2) Never focus on perfection. Avoid The Gap, as Dan Sullivan explains in this Video.
[youtube width="640" height="360"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4XWv-gP6dE[/youtube]
3) Ask the RIGHT questions & accelerate your own success by learning from others who have gone where you want to go.
This means reading books, listening to podcasts, writing in a journal, brainstorming strategies and overall allowing yourself to be creative.
4) Exercise outdoors / Play outdoors as often as possible to increase happiness and have FUN.
My weekend "exercise" time is spent with my wife & kids. It might be mtn. biking, tennis, beach time either swimming or surfing, fishing and more.
Embrace nature. Spend time in nature with those close to you.
5) Let it go. Don't hold on to the negative or the past.
You can't move forward if you're always looking in the rear view mirror.
You will also never truly be "free" by holding on to the past. When you can let go you will experience a BIG time increase in success and happiness.
Put these 5 tips to use and share with your friends who will benefit from these tips.
Make sure you listen to the deeper details of these 5 tips in the podcast.
Resources Mentioned In This STRONG Life Podcast Episode:
Underground Biz Journal - Strength Coach Business / Lifestyle Newsletter
Underground Strength Coach Certification - Inspire Others & Change Lives Through STRENGTH
Underground Strength Journal - Get The Weekend Learning List, Strength, Muscle Building & Life Tips
Underground Inner Circle - Get The Workout of the Month, 24-7 Access to Me Via Private Forum + Over $500 Worth In Bonus Materials