During the first ever Spartan Intensive Wrestling Camp I captured a lot of video footage, some going to the blog and some to The Underground Inner Circle.
Why would I share a "wrestling" video to non wrestlers?
The question truly is, what CAN you learn?
In this video, Rob Koll, the Head Coach of Cornell Wrestling discusses lessons he has learned through training dating back to 8th grade.
In this Video Coach Rob Koll talks about the following:
- Training your mind, even when you're NOT doing the physical training
- How you are often times learning when you think you're not
- Visualization and how to use it
- Not making excuses even if your training environment is not great or even good
- What Coach Koll learned from his father who fought in the Battle of Normandy
- How to harness your emotions to elevate your performance
- Learning how to "turn it on / off" at a moment's notice when it comes to your physical peformance
- Toughening your mind and body through the controlling of your emotions
Enjoy this Video!
Please drop your comments / questions below.
Live The Code 365,