It's been a while since I've crushed a STRONG Life Podcast and I am sorry.
My voice has been MIA for a solid 3 weeks and it's on the way back. I felt great physically but my voice didn't work. It was kinda like pushing the gas pedal on your car and it drives nowhere. That's how my voice was (not) working.
In this episode, we have a loaded QnA which allowed me to delve into some awesome topics that you will love!
- Training Different Athletes from youth to high school to collegiate all at the SAME time? How do you do it?
- A sample of the Lehigh Wrestling Workouts
- The Best Business Books for Strength Coaches?
- Kettlebell workouts and coupling them with bodyweight training
- I also address how I get athletes to train when injured and how I work around those injuries to speed the healing process
- The mental agility required to train athletes in large groups
- Why there truly is NOT just 1 "best book" for business and why my success goes way beyond just books that I've read / listened to.
Enjoy and don't forget to leave a 5 star review.
Listen to The STRONG Life Podcast on Audio: