It's been a LOOOOOONG time since I crushed a STRONG Life podcast and honestly, I wasn't inspired or feeling like I really had some powerful stuff to tell you about.
So, the best thing to do and what I truly LOVE is answering your questions. This takes the guess work out of knowing whether or not I am hooking you up with powerful stuff.
Listen, this is NOT easy being a 1 man show and I'm honestly struggling with that a LOT lately because I WANT to crush the info for you but don't have the team. I'm rolling as a 1 man army and BIG thanks to my boy Aaron from Ohio who is helping me from afar!
The key is to NOT be a chicken shyt and sometimes I wanna punch myself in the face for complaining so it reminds me to focus on my STRENGTHS, what I have, NOT what I don't have.
This is The essence of The STRONG Life principles.
Enjoy the show! BOOM!
In episode 56 of The STRONG Life Podcast I crush an awesome QnA and I must say, I was fired up!
I answer questions on the following topics and you can see the screen shot below from my FB Fan Page (LIKE This Page):
- strength coach business tips & key values
- my favorite kettlebell exercises and why I chose these exercises
- shoulder stability vs shoulder strength& how I am working with a torn rotator
- staying true to yourself when the world tries to punish you for being an individual
- mental toughness for life & why we must constantly get comfortable being UN-comfortable
- program design for yourself vs program design for people you train
- behind the scenes madness of the strength coach / warehouse gym business and lifestyle
Prepare for awesomeness!
This episode is brought to you by YOU, thank you for supporting this show through my events and online programs:
- The STRONG Life Insider (Get My Training Courses for FREE)
Enjoy the show and hook a brotha up with a 5 star review on iTunes so we can spread the STRONG Life Message together. Thank you.
Live The Code 365,