There's a of of talk out there regarding success and how it should NOT be a grind, that it should be easy. When the truth is, it IS hard. There's no 2 ways about it. Whether it's athletics, academics, career, business, etc - success takes WORK.
And I KNOW, it has been a while since I have shared a STRONG Life Insider.
Well, sometimes I feel like talking instead of writing.
Nobody wants to hear about my crazy schedule, anyway.
So, without further ado, here we go:
- Intensity lessons and building a STRONG culture at The Underground Strength Gym
- That time I squatted 315 for 22 reps and 225 for 50 reps
- The power of the mind and visualization
- Why Nobody can help you until you help yourself FIRST
- Why Easy things do NOT teach you about life
- When do people start to get strong? What does it finally take?
- Learning to fight.....