Great interview Travis Mash did when we all met up at Sorinex Summer Strong, special thanks to Chad Smith for making this happen.
In this interview, Travis Mash talks about:
– His world record in Powerlifting and how it compares to Ed Coan
– The power behind Olympic Lifting and how incredibly strong Olympic Lifters are
– How he modified and learned from Louie Simmons & Westside Barbell while prepping for his powerlifting world record
– How he used bands and chains when training in Powerlifting
– Thoughts on training in gear vs raw lifting for Powerlifting
Wanna learn more? Pay attention to this awesome interview:
[youtube width=”640″ height=”360″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz_V2HELBMQ[/youtube]
Click HERE For Details On The Travis Mash Olympic Weightlifting Seminar Coming To The Underground In NJ.