Here is Part II on our Underground Strength program design tips.
My training model, for the most part, follows the concurrent method, where we focus on training strength, power, conditioning and muscle building in one workout.
In this video I address the following:
- The I am using mini cycles with programming workouts
- Developing explosive power and special strengths through the contrast method
- Tweaking workouts for specific athletes
- Using Underground Strength for CrossFit athletes
- How to keep athletes motivated for the long term
- How to ensure training does NOT interfere with the sports skills
[youtube width="640" height="360"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P42rT_4JiN0&feature=share&list=UUqfeXppJ0gH-xMteusTeVEg[/youtube]
There are people who train for appearance only and don't care much for performance. Then, there are those who simply want to be strong and don't care much for appearance. I'm the kind of guy who wants BOTH - appearance AND performance.
You CAN achieve them both, by following the training style we use at The Underground while dialing in your nutrition.
If you wanna take the guess work out of your training and start kicking ass with results then meet me at The Underground Inner Circle.
Here's a look inside and a special VIP invite with a BIG Ass Discount to celebrate 2 things:
1) The NEW Blog Re-launch
2) The NEW Gym about to open up!
See you on the other side.
Click HERE for details.