Let's rock this weekend learning list.
I've got a few short videos for you to learn from as well as a GREAT book recommendation.
Check it out below and please share with your friends / colleagues that would benefit from these tips. Thanks!
1) More often than not, you gotta learn to say "Fuck it". This is Why.....
[youtube width="640" height="360"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ac1wA6ogTQ[/youtube]
2) Spartan UP! The Book. I am almost finished reading this book and it's been a while since I've read a book on "personal development" that fired me up SO much.
After interviewing Joe DeSena for The STRONGCast I got BIG time inspired and fired up to another level for life, training and overall gettin' after it! I'll have a video review soon. I have an early preview copy, you can pre order yours HERE.
I will share some excerpts on video as well to keep you fired up and motivated.
On another note, I have always recommended to continually read. Keep learning and give yourself some quiet time to feed your brain and improve your knowledge and motivation. Find books that make you better at LIFE.
3) Too busy and too tired to train? My advice to a busy, exhausted Marine.
[youtube width="640" height="360"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8KHw-fSBUI[/youtube]
4) A critical tip on your Deadlift technique. I see this mistake often so pay attention here:
[youtube width="640" height="360"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRLsVFHbh_s[/youtube]
5) Which Barbell / Dumbbell Exercises Have The Best Carry Over For StrongMan Training?
[youtube width="640" height="360"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEwQpibyl3I[/youtube]
6) Barbell Military Press VS Kettlebell Military Press Explained
[youtube width="640" height="360"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU0qLI3QHvg[/youtube]
Last but not least, make sure you check out The STRONG Life PodCast, aka STRONGCast. The interviews are all about life and lifting, being STRONG in all areas of your life.
Subscribe to I Tunes HERE and a 5 Star Review would be AWESOME.
Live The Code
Upcoming Seminars With Zach