In this BONUS episode of The STRONG Life Podcast I am interviewed by my old friend and fellow Underground Strength Coach, Paul Webb.
We crush this podcast as we discuss the inner working of LIVING a STRONG Life and how it applies to Training, Business & most of all, LIFE.
Paul and I met back in 2008 when he attended the first or second Underground Strength Coach Cert. And let me tell you, those early days were TOUGH! We trained non stop for 2 days, coaches athletes and pushed the limits of all things strength and learning.
Today, it's too hard for most people. And we DO get into this. How people want convenience over excellence.
Here's just some of what we chat about in this episode:
- What is the origin of The USC Cert and The Underground Strength Gym? How did it all start, get the name, etc?
- How I adjusted business today compared to 10 and 15 years ago.
- How "Fighting for Milk" is a make or break factor and a true analogy for your life.
- How I use Strength & Conditioning as a vehicle for teaching athletes and adults about LIFE.
- The inspiration behind Rocky III and how it influences my training, business and life.
- The business model I learned 15+ years ago and STILL use to this day (Others should use it as well, especially today).
- How and Why I always want to write my own pay check and not rely on the government or anyone else to save me.
- How my Grandfather inspires me and pushes me to work harder than everyone else
Resources Mentioned in this Episode: