STRONG Life Ep 167 with Josh Bryant on Success Mindset, Strength Coach Business & Training As You Get Older.
To support this show take advantage of the BIG 30 Year Anniversary Sale I am holding HERE.
Here’s some of the topics we get into:
– How Josh changed his mindset to completely change the success of training business, both in the gym and beyond
– How Strength Coaches can succeed beyond the common path of over worked and underpaid College Strength Coach
– What books did Josh & Zach read that changed their lives?
– How Josh trains now that he is in his late 30s and mostly training in his garage
- Old School & Golden Era Bodybuilding Inspirations that Zach & Josh discuss
I never go heavy but today took the words of @kinkyfriedmanofficial and said “why the hell not?” This session went from a garage quickie to a 4 round fight in some Juarez Dive Bar in a ring the size of a phone booth Wearing one of my prized shirts a present from the Marines in #okinawa at Camp Hansen after @drsquat1 and I did some @issaonline #strength seminars Feeling mobile, agile and hostile!! Always grounded in gratitude and feeling blessed!! #gasstationready #jailhousestrong #chainyoke #yoke #individualoverinstitution #strongman #joshstrengthmethod #joshstrength @usmcpics @okinawa_marines @camp_hansen
– To wear a weightlifting belt or not?
This brings us into the training of the lower back, lessons learned from old bodybuilding books and how Josh and I are training differently and beyond powerlifting / barbell work.
Sponsored by https://IntekStrength.com
10% off w/ code zach100
Connect with Josh @jailhousestrong on Instagram, Amazon and YouTube
Stay connected with me!
My YouTube & Instagram are constantly being updated.
I get asked questions ALL the time, all of which are answered on my blog & youtube. That being said, use the search bar and dig in. You’ll respect information that you search for vs information handed to you.
Live The Code 365,