Photo Cred: Kathleen Hertel
STRONG Life Podcast ep. 189, here we GO!
Thanks for waiting for this episode while I lost my voice for what felt like 2 weeks.
In this episode, Jim Steel & I Talk Training for Toughness, Strength Coach Business Lessons & Training Lessons from Other Countries such as Cuba, Russia & Romania.
Thanks to ALL who posted great questions on my Instagram.
Also, do NOT miss this: March 23-24 is The Underground Strength Coach Certification.
The USC Cert is where I take you through the training system I use at The Underground Strength Gym.
- What exactly happens during our trial workout
- What does the beginner intermediate and advanced workouts look like for our athletes?
- How do we blend youth, high school, collegiate and adults into our training and business?
- How to properly assess athletes and design programs for powerful results.
- In Season / Off Season Training
- Developing Speed & Power through the Weight Room
- Commanding the room / The Art of Coaching / Developing The Coach's Eye
- Training Around Injuries
- Prehab / Rehab / Mobility Methods
- Implementing the Underground Strength System into Your Existing Program, from independent gym owner to college strength coach & anyone in between
The end of the cert concludes with a QnA on training, business & life.
Listen to the latest STRONG Life Podcast here:
Pics from The Book, Football Conditioning:
Some of my favorite & highly recommended strength books:
BIG thanks for listening.
To support the show, visit my Products Page HERE.
Keep attacking LIFE.
Live The Code 365,
The Underground Strength Coach Cert