STRONG Life Podcast ep 362
Brought to you by http://ZachStrength.com and http://UndergroundStrengthCert.com (Open This Week!)
The USC Cert will close Sunday.
Details HERE and See ALL the Powerful Bonuses!
In this episode I cover the topic / answer the questions about:
- What Happened to Athletes Since 2010? Why do we see LESS athleticism, LESS strength and MORE injuries?
- Why do we see Athletes doing so much "stuff" (multiple coaches, multiple clubs for sports skills, etc) yet only achieving mediocre results?
- How have these changes in athletes influenced my changes to The Underground Strength Coach Cert
- Why did I create The SSPC Certification & why is The USC Cert still crucial for Coaches and athletes?
- What are the various Differences Between The Underground Strength Coach Cert and The SSPC (Strength & Sports Performance Coach) Cert?
- Why is speed & agility so popular and why did I start implementing more Game Speed since 2012?
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Spotify
- The USC Cert is Open this Week. Details HERE.
BONUSES Inside The USC Cert
You will also get a FREE Year to The Underground Strength Academy which is loaded with ALL of my training courses, videos, seminars on film and much, much more!
Leave a Reply