STRONG Life Podcast Episode 45.
A Throwback interview with Louie Simmons, owner of Westside Barbell (Strongest Gym In the World).
In this episode Louie and I discuss the following:
– Training athletes at Westside Barbell
– Training sprinters
– The development of special strengths (strength endurance, power endurance)
– Using the box jump
– GPP training
– MMA Training at Westside Barbell
– What is the “strength barrier” and how to break through it?
– Using conjugate training for athletes
– Max Effort Training
– Frequency of training for athletes IN the gym (off season vs in season training)
– Mini workouts for junior high & high school athletes to boost their GPP and overall strength
– Blending sport specific training with GPP for optimal performance
Listen Below and please leave us a 5 star rating on Apple Podcasts HERE