Episode 84 of The STRONG Life Podcast with Matt Vincent, a Highland Games World Champion.
We crush the QnA and discuss questions that address:
- Training to boost your deadlift
- Competing on the regular & always being ready to compete & perform
- How to run a podcast
- Having FUN in Life!
- Blending sports training + lifting on the same day
- Building / Owning The Discipline to keep attacking ALL areas of Life, even when it’s NOT easy (Hint:It’s Never Easy!)
- Strength Coach Advices on How to train father / son together AND why I do NOT train adults with athletes.
- Why Matt takes his mobility / recovery seriously nowadays and why you should too
[youtube width=”700″ height=”400″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq34TDM07Tc[/youtube]
I had a blast crushing this podcast with Matt.
We connected several years ago during Sorinex Summer STRONG over beer and a cheeseburger.
He’s been a friend ever since and he does AWESOME work with his training knowledge and products.
Make sure you check out Matt’s pages below and take advantage of is discount code
20% Discount Code for Matt’s products is UndergroundStrength
Support the STRONG Life Podcast by digging in to the resources below:
BIG thanks and share this episode with your friends who would enjoy The STRONG Life Podcast!
Live The Code 365,