STRONG Life Podcast Ep. 85 with Aaron Ausmus.
Aaron takes us through his journey as a high school athlete to a walk on athlete at The D1 Level and his journey to winning a D1 National Title as a shot putter.
Not only does he win a National Title his Junior year, he won his National title only a few days after Squatting 600 lbs! Hello "Deload"! ha ha
This STRONG Life Episode covers a lot of ground.....
- From lifestyle to mindset as a champion high school & collegiate athlete to becoming a GA college Strength & Conditioning Coach. How does this happen?
- From the tough times of moving here, there and everywhere as a College Strength & Conditioning Coach, how did Aaron survive all the moving around?
- Aaron tells us his lessons learned & mistakes made from 1 University to the next and how his training program evolved according to the athletes that were attending the different universities
- What are some of the big LIFE lessons Aaron learned as he evolved through 16 years of strength & conditioning at the college level?
- What did Aaron do when after YEARS of Coaching, he finally had a year off. What advice did his mentor Tommy Moffitt give him?
- Can you still be a Strength Coach when not working inside a gym or university? Aaron has a new take on Life & Coaching and is loving it. This insight is a powerful one for ALL people, regardless of being a Coach or not, this is a "Life Thing".
- Is Rocky or Rambo better? Tough call here but I recommend THIS Video.
Aaron has Coached at some of the most prestigious D1 Universities and traveled from 1 place to the next, pushing his limits as a Coach and family man.
This podcast is inspiring to say the least!
Make sure you dig in, listen and share with your friends.
A photo posted by •MEATHEAD WHISPERER??• (@penandpaperstrengthapp) on