STRONG Life Episode 91 is a QnA episode from My Live QnA Which I hold often at http://facebook.com/zevenesh
Don't worry, I will still post Instagram announcements to drop me your questions and once the Fall rolls around I'll get some interviews in as well.
These QnA episodes are important to me though because it allows me to answer your exact questions.
In this episode I answer questions on the following topics:
- Favorite Strength & Conditioning Books & What books I am currently Reading
- Building a STRONG Body
- Being a Savage in the Gym & Sports vs Playing it Safe
- Changing Your Training with Age
- Scientific Training vs The "Art of Training" & my experiences in training athletes
- Experimenting with Business & Marketing as a Strength Coach / Gym Owner
- Business Lessons I have learned from other Successful business owners
- The mindset I carry as a business owner that I believe leads to greater success
- Having an abundance mentality and why you must Go For It regarding your passion and ideas
- The BEST seminar you NEVER heard of & the lessons I learned from it
- Why I train groups vs 1 on 1 training and why I do NOT discount my membership rates
- How do I build athletes up through training, nutrition & mindset and what do I do if they do not follow through
- Favorite mobility tools I use
- Who has impacted my life the most when it comes to mindset?
- What's it like hanging out with Joe DeSena of SPARTAN Race?
Thank you for listening and supporting the show. It means a lot to me and I do my best to help you as much as I can.
Seeing others succeed by doing good for others and helping their own family makes me feel good because I know the struggles of not succeeding, struggling and overall tough times.
My goal is to share my lessons so you can skip my obstacles and be more successful in ALL areas of life. Hence why this is called The STRONG Life Podcast!
Live The Code 365.