In STRONG Life Podcast Episode 93, AJ Roberts and I discuss how Strength Coaches can achieve all around Success.
AJ is a close friend of mine who is also a former world record holder Powerlifter from Westside Barbell. His experiences span from setting world records as a Powerlifter to being the brain behind multi million dollar businesses.
And although we kick off the initial conversation with regards to financial success as a Strength Coach, it ALL comes full circle to The Relentless Pursuit of Excellence being the ultimate “what it takes” factor.
Some topics we discuss in this episode are:
– Why I stopped giving discounts for teams, founding members, etc.
– Why your skill set as a strength coach gives you the confidence (or lack of) to charge what you are worth
– Why the confidence to invest in yourself is 1 of the biggest reasons people are willing to invest in your coaching services or not
– The “Business Coach” who told me “Nobody gives a sh-t about those sandbags, kettlebells, bands and chains” and how it changed my attitude on Excellence as a Strength Coach
– How to get FREE knowledge from the library to build your knowledge and business
– Favorite Lessons learned from Spartan Up Podcast
– What 2 books do Zach & AJ highly recommend you to read and implement
– How to STOP wasting time on Facebook & START leveraging the power of sharing your message
– What is the difference in the amateur vs the pro according to Steven Pressfield
– What sticky note does AJ post on his desk to inspire him to change more lives and keep moving forward in ALL areas of life
– The Podcasts AJ & I listen to.
This episode is ALL about The Relentless Pursuit of Excellence.
And although we speak directly to Strength Coaches, it is applicable to ANY and ALL areas of your life.
Enjoy this episode and please leave a 5 star review on iTunes HERE if you love what we do with The STRONG Life Podcast.
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
Connect with AJ at the links below:
Live The Code 365,