In this BONUS episode of The STRONG Life Podcast I have a GREAT conversation with Brad Bodnarchuk who interviews me for his podcast.
I REALLY enjoyed chatting with Brad. He is such a humble and kind man, and he got some great questions to blend in all the different areas of my life. We chat on a variety of topics that you will enjoy.
Here's just some of the topics we cover:
- Strength Training
- Career / Business choices & reflecting on the Strength & Conditioning industry
- My relationship with writing my daily e mails vs podcasting
- Why I coach athletes to train year round and why I do the same myself
- How strength & conditioning parallels life
- My role as a father & husband
- Thoughts on complaining on social media
- Why I avoid asking others for help
- How breakfast with my kids changed my life & Brad's life
- Why I describe training as "iron therapy"
- Why surrounding yourself with "normal" people will dramatically hold you back in ALL areas of life
- The importance behind working your "creativity muscles"
Enjoy the show and please leave a 5 star review HERE. I appreciate your support. Thank You in advance!