These videos are going to make you think about what it REALLY takes to succeed in life.
- Is there a "Human Food Chain"?
- Does survival of the fittest still exist?
- How to NOT allow society to shape you the way it shapes other people and how to avoid being a follower and part of the herd.....
Check out this conversation with Joe DeSena when we get to the top of the mountain after climbing the 1 mile Death Race Staircase as well as our conversation in his backyard about lessons we've learned through our life experiences.
These. Videos. Are. AWESOME.
In the next video, you can see an episode from The SPARTAN Up Podcast where Joe gets to grill me on:
- What it takes to be successful in Life AND Business
- How I overcame countless "failures" and turned them into my advantages and into SUCCESS
- What I learned from my Dad when he got laid off from his job back in 1993
- Doing the "homework" before opening your business.
- When to cut your losses while running a business?
- What is the most important thing / the best advantage in running a business?
Would love to hear your thoughts on these conversations. Post them below.
Also, make sure you subscribe to my podcast, The STRONG Life, HERE on iTunes so you can listen to my interview with Joe DeSena.
Subscribe to SPARTAN Up Podcast HERE.
Live The Code 365.