In this episode of STRONGCast, Episode 6, Mike Dolce, The Founder of UFC Fit and The Dolce Diet discusses the following:
- Powerlifting Days As a High School Athlete
- High school wrestling in NJ back in the 90s
- The injury that changed Mike’s life forever
- Gaining Over 80 lbs in High School
- How Mike went from 280 lbs and started the journey of losing over 100 lbs
- How he started UFC Fit & who is UFC Fit for?
- The best and smartest way to Cut Weight & Get Lean while still eating plenty of foods
- The 3 critical Steps towards getting back into shape and what it takes to get LEAN
- How does Mike train, eat and live with his hectic schedule? A day in the life of Mike Dolce.
- Living in Vegas. Mike explains how he had his house built to meet his healthy lifestyle
- Which book should you get form The Dolce Diet series according to your goals?
- Training Vitor Belfort
- Why do MMA fighters gain 30-40 lbs and cut so much weight?
- Cutting carbs while cutting weight? Is this the way to cut weight?
Watch this episode of The STRONGCast with Mike Dolce and please share with your friends!
Help us share the message of STRONGCast: Strong Body, Strong Mind, STRONG LIFE!
Share this video on Facebook & Twitter! Much Respect & Thank YOU!
Live The Code 365,
Resources Mentioned In This STRONGCast:
Category: Bodyweight Bodybuilding, Business, Kick Ass Life, Live The Code, mental toughness, muscle building, Nutrition, Podcasts, Powerlifting, Q & A, Strength Building, Success, Underground Strength Show, Videos, Wrestling Training, Zach's Workouts Tags: 3 weeks to shredded, cutting weight, dolce diet, fat loss, mike dolce, mma training, nutrition, powerlifting, ufc fit, vitor belfort.