I began attending Summer Strong in 2010 I believe and since then if memory serves me correctly, this is my 10th or perhaps 11th Summer Strong experience at SORINEX.
In this episode of The STRONG Life I break down my visit to South Carolina and how this is one of my favorite experiences every year.
Every attendee has a different experience and learns different lessons so even if you attended yourself, give a listen to see what runs through my brain when I travel to South Carolina for Summer Strong!
- Where is one of my favorite places to eat after a flight to the South?
- Visiting Donnie Thompson aka SuperD
- Business conversations during dinner
- Training at Sorinex HQ before the speakers begin
- How I approach and invest my time at Summer Strong
- Lessons from the speakers I sat down for
- Squatting with guys 20 years younger than me
- The toughest part of Summer Strong
View this post on Instagram