If you’re like me, you strive to get better every damn day!
You KNOW to stray FAR away from those poor souls who say, “We always did it that way….”
Those people FEAR excellence. Let them stay scared. NOT you…..
In Episode 75 of The STRONG Life Podcast I have an awesome convo with D1 Football Strength & Conditioning Coach, Jason Spray, On Organizing Football Workouts, Speed Training & Building TOUGH Champions in Sports AND Life.
Jason is the Head Football Strength & Conditioning Coach at The University of Middle Tennessee.
Here’s a lil’ taste of his behind the scenes work with UMT Football.
[youtube width=”700″ height=”400″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlI50r9EQi4[/youtube]
We discuss a slew of awesome topics regarding training, below are just SOME of them:
– How Jason organizes workouts every week, from speed work to strength work to mobility and more.
– In Season VS Off Season Football Workouts
– Box Squat or Free Squat?
– Jason’s Early Mentors in Strength & Conditioning and how they Influenced him
– The lifestyle of a D1 Strength Coach
– Balancing Family with Work
– How strong is strong enough in D1 Football?
– How to train the skill guys vs the big guys?
[youtube width=”700″ height=”400″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgntLsStluo[/youtube]
Connect with Jason Below:
We cover a LOT of ground on training so prepare, as always, to get your mind blown! You will likely listen to this episode more than once.
For those of you who hooked me up with a great review on iTunes, BIG thanks! Your support keeps me attacking for the relentless pursuit of excellence!
Hit the resources below to go next level because we all KNOW that mediocrity sucks.
Live The Code 365