Episode 82 of The STRONG Life Podcast was my favorite episode ever as NFL Veteran, John Welbourn and I work together to crush this QnA episode.
Here are just SOME of the topics / questions we crushed in this jam packed 90 minute episode:
– What Coaches are the Best Coaches & what traits do they have that makes them so great?
– What does the movie ‘Dead Poets Society’ have to do with living a great life?
– What is the best way to develop first step quickness in athletes?
– How does attitude & environment effect an athlete’s results?
– How has training changed for John and Zach as we reached our 40s and juggle family life, training, business and more
– How we Implement “Strength” into Our Family Life to Influence our Kids to Live a STRONG Life
– How to set Goals for yourself when you’re no longer competing in high school / collegiate athletics
– How do I fire myself up for training & how I use everything that happens in my life as another opportunity to train myself (mentally & physically)
– How & why does John train & do the things he does as a family man
– What we say to people when the details are TOO detailed and things get complicated
– Training to be “useful”
– What does it take to train at John’s private gym at Power Athlete HQ
– How would John and I run a gym if we ran a gym together
– Our thoughts on young athletes & their parents quitting & making excuses
– Thoughts on Taking care of yourself through various measures (chiro, soft tissue, mobility, lifestyle)
– How would we train athletes who only train 2 or 3 x week
– How I help middle school boys develop field speed
– John’s story of NOT meeting the standards in Middle School Physical Education
– How we would train athletes ages 12 – 14
– Where did John learn the “F–K Mediocrity” mindset?
– My short experiences with going very low carb for less than a week
– Why is nutrition so confusing nowadays?
– What does John do with supplements and lifestyle to optimize his overall health & fitness?
SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODES
Save 10% of ALL Nutrition Templates and Talk To Me Johnnie E Book
Coupon Code: UNDERGROUND
Click the resources below to support the show!
Live The Code 365