With all this downtime, I have been crushing the IG Live Chats.
Who knows how long this can go on for.
People get lazy when everything is so readily available to them.
Oh, 25 Instagram lives today? I'll just catch the next time since it's happening every day.
As I always say, Comfort is the Enemy.
Still, I continue to stick and move, continue to attack life.
I'm having a GREAT time catching up with friends and most of all, spending time with the fam. Every day after dinner I'm riding bikes or walking with my family and our doberman. Sometimes wiffle ball and sometimes baseball, ultimate frisbee or basketball out front.
This is how life should be 🙂
There are LOTS of gems in this conversation so dig in and enjoy.
Get your learn on and take it seriously. Why? Because most people dismiss free stuff. For you, this is an opportunity to be different.
In this STRONG Life Chat with Anthony Esposito, co founder of BadAss Academy in Brooklyn, here's just some of what we discuss:
- How Martial Arts & growing up in the 80s helped us develop discipline, work ethic and respect
- How Anthony met Joe DeSena of Spartan
- The origin story of BadAss Academy
- How Anthony & Zach are operating their gym / business during COVID-19
- WHY do people REALLY seek you out as a Coach & why you Must understand this deeper meaning behind being a Coach & Gym Owner
- Holding the Standard of Excellence in the Gym, both as a Coach & Gym Owner
- Why I am so Relentless about keeping a gym bathroom CLEAN
- Why Zach makes his own bed, even when staying at a hotel
- The power behind Bodyweight Training & Kettlebells, especially as you "get older".
-Anthony's Book: WAHOOS in Life
- What Successful people Do in All aspects of their Life (3 Things you are Always in Control of)
- The power behind food prepping in keeping your health & strength on point
- What's next for Anthony and Zach when it's time to re-open their Gyms, How will they run their gyms differently & what they expect to happen when the lockdown is over.
Listen / Watch below and please do me a favor: The STRONG Life Podcast is free for you, but not free for me.
Take a minute and leave a review on Apple Podcasts and share this with a friend or colleague.
We haven't had a sponsor in 2 years so the way to support us is through sharing, reviewing and investing in our training courses HERE.
BIG Thank You for Supporting!
Make sure you keep up with my Videos as I am uploading them on the regular to my YouTube. Subscribe HERE.
Until the next time, keep attacking Life.
Live The Code 365,
Frank DiMeo says
Zach thanks again for more actionable insights.
“Sweep the shed”
Rule #1: Don’t be a Dick.