STRONG Life Ep. 171: STRONG Life Podcast QnA: Gym / Strength Coach Business, Life Lessons & Abundance Mindset.
Actually, the title of this blog post is kinda lame compared to all the awesome questions (and of course my answers 🙂 that came through this QnA. It has also been a LONG time since I’ve held a QnA opportunity. This was refreshing and FUN! The questions were great.
Here’s just some of the topics / questions answered:
From the gym business, strength coach “problems”, lessons learned from The STRONG Life Experience, abundance mentality and much more, this was a FUN & Powerful podcast.
- When should you go from being a Coach in your garage to renting your first space?
- Biggest takeaway I had from the recent STRONG Life Experience
- Is it important to give away “free stuff” all the time? (Note: My simple answer shoulda been…… When you do not buy something / invest with dollars, you have LESS skin in the game, hence, if it’s free, you simply don’t value it as much, you have LESS urgency to take action). There’s more to this!
- Training large groups of athletes with limited equipment
- Advice for Strength & Conditioning Interns (By the way, I can ALWAYS use a hard working, reliable intern at my Manasquan & Scotch Plains Underground Strength Gym)
- When should you take a rest day?
- How old is “tool old” when you’re a gym owner / Strength Coach?
- How to handle the athletes who get injured training at their high school when you’re an independent strength coach?
There are LOTS more of awesome questions answered so dig in and listen!
The STRONG Life Podcast is Brought to you by Intek Strength. Use code zach100 for 10% discount on ANY of their equipment. I love these guys. From their awesome customer care to their awesome training equipment. We’ve outfitted The Underground exclusively with Intek’s MF Bars.
You might know me as someone who loves “old school strength” equipment which is 100% true! But, I am also a BIG fan of GREAT equipment. There is not much middle ground for me and that’s why I go with Intek’s bars, bumpers and plates.
Thanks for supporting The STRONG Life Podcast. If you enjoy the show, you can share it with a friend, leave a 5 star review on iTunes or screen shot it on your Instagram.
Any support is GOOD support! Thank you for supporting in advance!