I crushed another Instagram QnA that had a wide array of topics.
I do these QnA episodes in spurts, when time allows and the mood hits. I love answering your questions and I know that when I was in my 20s, I always had a TON of questions to ask others in who I was interested in learning from.
That hunger and desire to learn more is still there.
Here are the topics / questions discussed in this QnA.
- The Art of Discipline. Are some born with it or can it be coached & developed?
- The software I use to manage The Underground Strength Gym, both in business and for training.
- Being Happy
- My thoughts on supplements for younger athletes & my concerns with what poor food choices are doing for young athletes nowadays.
- Neck Training
- Learning how to disassociate with your efforts as a Coach and the results your members get or don’t get!
- Blending the “Art of Coaching” with athlete software / technology.
- What impact would I like to leave on this world?
- Preferred bicep exercises I use for athletes and why?
- When do you earn the right to trust your gut instincts?
- The Best books I recommend for someone in college?
- A Tour of my Office library and The rare books I used to read as well as rare books not many have (that MAYBE you should have?)
Thanks for watching & listening.
If you enjoyed this video blog, please share with your friends.