I will call this the Anti Mediocrity Show, aka The F–K Average Show.
I did a better job at managing my colorful language in this episode as I answered your questions on a variety of topics from training to running a garage gym or warehouse gym to what I am thankful for.
I had a GREAT time answering your questions as I always do, so make sure you drop your questions the next time I post a QnA on my Instagram HERE.
In this episode I cover topics such as:
– Building Muscle & Burning Fat at the same time
– Training athletes in high school and college with different physical levels of readiness
– How I train everyone at The Underground Strength Gym
– How I trained to hit a Trap Bar Deadlift of 610 lbs [VIDEO]
– What am I personally grateful for?
– Managing a gym with lazy people? How do I handle such madness at The Underground Strength Gym ha ha Yes, this happens….
There’s LOTS more inside this QnA so kick back and enjoy the show!
Do me a solid, if you are enjoying The STRONG Life Podcast, head on over to iTunes and leave me a 5 Star Rating so others can find out about the show. Your support keeps me going and I am Grateful. Thank you!
If you have any comments or questions you can add them below and I’ll answer.
Live The Code 365,