We're about to break hearts with Episode 133 of The STRONG Life Podcast but before I do, head on over and see the seminar / strength experience coming up with myself and Marty Gallagher HERE.
Don't miss this Strength Experience. It's gonna be badass and if you miss it, I can almost guarantee that you'll be depressed all weekend wondering what you're life COULD have been like had you been there!
You can also hear Marty on a few episodes of The STRONG Life Podcast. Just use our search bar to your right.
Onto the latest STRONG Life Podcast.......
I connected with Dr. Andy Galpin to discuss some of my favorite and passionate topics.
Here's just some of those topics.....
- Why are youth athletes de-evolving? Why do we have more and more weak, fat, fragile athletes walking this earth today compared to merely 10 years ago?
- What role does nutrition play in how an athlete looks and performs?
- Why didn't Andy go the entrepreneur route after living and spending so much time with my buddies at Barbell Shrugged?
- The relation between stress and your mindset.
- Why did Andy want to co author the book, Unplugged?
- The stress of being an entrepreneur.
- Why I regularly delete social apps from my phone.
- Why we never heard of kids mentioning "My Mom / Dad / Aunt, etc has cancer" in the early 80s compared to now?
- Being "Farm Boy STRONG"
- The Gift of Work and why working / experiencing the outdoors is so powerful for your mind and body
We discuss lots more and my brain explodes as Andy and I bounce between science and experiences and how they blend together.
Enjoy and please share with your friends!
You can also connect with Andy below:
I will find a way to crush a part 2 with Andy so standby!
BIG thanks to our Sponsors:
ABOVE, DEADLIFTING ON THE INTEK MFER BAR.
Until the next time, get yourself squared away and multiply your Awesomeness via the resources below: