In STRONG Life Episode 89, I pulled the Audio from my first ever Facebook Live QnA.
This was awesome and I plan to do these on the regular so make sure you follow me at http://facebook.com/zevenesh
This episode is ALL about simplicity.
I tackled a few questions that commonly get over complicated on the internet and in turn destroy your results. I don't want to destroy your results at the expense of sounding smarter yet not delivering results.
I always focus on 1 thing, RESULTS. I'd rather simplify the complex than try to complicate the simple.
So, that being said. In this episode of The STRONG Life Podcast, I cover the following topics / questions in this episode:
- How to train girls vs boys in strength & conditioning?
- How do I implement injury prevention as well as how I work around injuries.
- My Thoughts on the over abundance of information nowadays and how I break things down and make them simple and effective.
- How to develop power & explosiveness plus sample exercises & book recommendation for plyometrics and jump training.
- How to get Lean and still eat for Performance
- The simple and effective approach I implement to train young athletes.
- The new projects I am working on for strength coaches in business, training & lifestyle
Stand by for the next episode with more QnA and of course, follow me and be ready for the next opportunity to ask me questions!
Important Links & Resources To Support The STRONG Life Podcast
The Underground Strength Academy
The Strength Coach Business Journal
Underground Strength Coach Certification
Frank DiMeo says
Caught part of this live the first time, just re-listened to it during lunch today.
Thanks for keeping it simple and basic!
Zach Even - Esh says
Awesome, thanks for being Relentless, Frank!!!